We have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest automotive after-market specialist in the UK. Are you interested in Cars? If so, Euro Car Parts are looking for Apprentices country wide to join their National Business supporting the Trade Supplier Desks. If you're a motivated and organised individual with a great attitude then what are you waiting for! Send us your CV now.
About Euro Car Parts
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts Ltd, part of the LKQ Corporation, is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK. We employ circa 9,000 team members, have over 250 branches, 21 hubs, 3 National Distribution Centres and our Head Office functions in both Wembley and our new premises in Tamworth, as well as Technical Sales Trainers and Specialist Teams.
We distribute parts for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles and have over 130,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding our competitors and this number is constantly growing.
At Euro Car Parts we recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. They make the difference between good and great. In our branch network, the Parts Sales Advisor is one of the key roles for Euro Car Parts, ensuring that customer relationships and maintained and enhanced to develop sales and profitability.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Building long-term relationships with local customers
- Managing stock and picking parts
- Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
- Supporting the branch to exceed daily financial targets
- Taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
- Making outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
- Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
- Become an essential, trusted part of your customers business
During this Apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity to learn three different parts of the business whilst working towards a Level 2 qualification in Trade Supply.
- Customer service skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Initiative to work on your own as well as part of the team
- Computer literate
- An interest in the motor industry
- A willingness to get involved in various areas of the business
- Must hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
In return for your hard work Euro Car Parts will be offering:
- A highly competitive salary upon completion of the programme
- Work towards an apprenticeship up to level 3
- Genuine career progression
Things to Consider
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).